Bed and Breakfast for Sissinghurst, Great Dixter, Cranbrook,
& Chart Hills Golf Club
Apple Trees Bed and Breakfast, Benenden is an
ideal place to stay for visiting Sissinghurst Castle and Gardens, Great Dixter House and Gardens, Cranbrook and Chart Hills Golf Club. Many other
attractions of Kent and Sussex are within easy reach.
Apple Trees is an all timber detached house with two acres of peaceful private gardens set in the glorious countryside of the Weald Area of
Outstanding Natural Beauty.
There is easy access to local footpaths which lead you to Hemstead Forest and
meadows for relaxing strolls. Benenden has three welcoming old country
pub/restaurants, one of which is the The Bull Inn, offering great home-made food, and local ales.
Walkers and cyclists are very welcome.
Highlights nearby include...
- Sissinghurst Castle
and Gardens is one of the world's most famous gardens
- Great Dixter,
family home of renowned gardener Christopher Lloyd is only seven miles
- The historic town of Cranbrook
- Tenterden, the 'Jewel of the Weald'. Catch the steam train to Northiam & Bodiam. Ten minutes away.
- Bodiam Castle is one of the most
romatic castles in Britain. 10 miles away
- Leeds Castle. Set in beautiful grounds. 15 miles
- Benenden Girls School is 5 minutes drive
- Benenden Hospital is 10 minutes walk
- Chart Hills
Golf Club for golf enthusiasts
- 5 minutes drive from the village of Benenden
- ...and the magnificent Weald of Kent to explore on the doorstep!